If you don’t have a Hot Prints account you need to sign up for them. They are a photo service like Shutterfly or Snap Fish, but the best thing is… you get four free photo books each month credited to your account. You have to pay shipping and handling for each one at $2.99 but that’s only $11.96 for four books. Start thinking about your Christmas stuff. Yes, I know I am getting way ahead of myself. It’s too close to order for Mother’s Day, but there is Father’s Day coming up in June. I know a few dads and granddads who would love a new brag book on their little ones.
I need to start thinking ahead and might print out a few books from our vacation this year for the grandparents, and for ourselves. I think that would be nice to have a photo book of each vacation we take. Even if it’s only a weekend camping or beach trip. Memories are always nice and I wish I had more pictures from my childhood… sounds like a good resolution to try and keep up with!
No comments:
Post a Comment