Thursday, October 28, 2010

Marbles Kids Museum

I highly recommend taking your kids to Marbles.  It’s a huge interactive museum where you don’t have to worry about saying, “NO!  Don’t touch that!”  Or “SHUSH!  Be quiet!”  Marbles encourages and pretty much requires participation and activity!  Admission is $5 per person, which isn’t a bad cost for the HOURS upon HOURS of fun to be had there.  They have some awesome events coming up so make sure you check out their What’s Happening page. 

On the third Tuesday of every month from 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm you get $2 admission into Marbles.  That’s not a bad deal at all.  I think I might be taking advantage of this!! 

You might want to check out First Friday at Marbles on November 5th.  “Make a whole evening of play and adventure with a visit to the museum and IMAX Theatre for The Polar Express as it returns to IMAX for its final ride.”  I am very saddened by this and think I might just make this a night out for the family.  That is one great movie and we watch it a few times a year, especially during the summer when you are longing for colder weather.

Wednesday November 24th, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm receive one free museum guest pass for every 4 cans donated.  I think I might email them to see if you have to use the pass on that day or if you can save it for a later date.  I sent an inquiry… I will let you know what they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment